Friday 30 December 2011

Felt Robot & Friends

Craft is on the rise at the moment. It's of little wonder, in these frugal times. Beyond that, there's a great satisfaction from cobbling together something from little scraps that cost nothing or very little. Its fun. I rarely post pictures of what I've made, but in the spirit of a new year approaching... Here we are. I love dicking about. That, a little time and bits of stuff is all anyone needs. A bag of felt off-cuts was donated to me by my friend Karolyn's mum, so I set about thinking of a use for them.

I have a thing for fairytales, so I did Red Riding Hood in felt



Finally, I couldn't resist, 'What big eyes you have', and putting grandma inside the cross dressing wolf.



I wasn't sure what to do with little felty fellows I'd made, so at the end of the year I put ribbon hoops on and hung them on the tree.

A jammy dodger biscuit..

And, finally, a little felt robot..



Hope everybody had a wonderful Christmas. Enjoy the year to come.

4 comments:

  1. brilliant. I want one. Especially granny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year! So glad you liked them- in my head, I always imagined granny peering out of the wolf mouth- & now she does :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, I love these. You are a clever lady :) I hope you are well hun...I've popped a link to your blog on mine to share the love too, hope that's ok xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Ceri! Thanks for the link. I'm just a silly pottering around with scraps person, but, oh, it is fun!

    ReplyDelete